Last update: September 22, 2023
Évaluation Personnel Sélection International Inc. and COMPMETRICA Inc. (EPSI, we or our), experts in talent assessment and surveys, are committed to protecting the personal information and privacy of our users. The purpose of this policy (the “Policy”) is to inform users of the various EPSI sites and platforms (the “Platforms”) of the tools used by EPSI and the commitments made by EPSI with respect to the collection and processing of personal information.
Our policy has been developed in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection legislation, in particular the provisions of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c.5), the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (c. P-39.1) and other substantially similar provincial privacy legislation, and the General Data Protection Regulation ([EU] 2016/679—see certain provisions specific to the European Union (EU) in the Users from the European Union section).
Accordingly, whenever we collect, use or disclose personal information about our Users, these actions are governed by this Policy. For the purposes of this policy, the term “User” refers to any visitor to the candidate, client or partner Platforms benefiting from our assessment or survey services, or one of their current legal representatives, as well as any participant invited to take an assessment on the Platforms.
EPSI provides services and offers its Platforms to its public and private sector clients (the Organizations) and collects, uses and discloses Users’ personal information on behalf of these Organizations, which may be governed by public and private sector privacy laws that differ from the laws to which EPSI is directly subject.
What personal information may be collected?
At EPSI, we collect your personal information when you use our Platforms, purchase our products and services, and when you complete our tests or surveys. We may also obtain personal information about you from an Organization if you have consented to participate in one of our tests or surveys as part of your relationship with that Organization.
Specifically, the information we collect may come from any of the following:
- When purchasing a product or service, we collect the information necessary for the transaction. This information may include your name and shipping information. We do not directly collect your credit card information, which is collected by the Specialized Platform—Third Party Providers.
- When an organization registers you as a candidate, it sends us information to enable you to access the test or survey selected by the organization. This information may include your name, employee number, ID number, the last three digits of your social insurance number and your contact information.
- When you complete your candidate profile, we collect your name, contact details, unique identifier, information about your employment experience and education, and socio-demographic information. Please note that optional fields for the administration of tests or assessments will be clearly indicated and you will be free to respond or not. The socio-demographic information you choose to provide will be transmitted to the Organization only in an aggregated version.
- When you participate in an evaluation or survey, we collect your IP address, browser, browser version, date and time of access to the Platform as well as your responses and the results of the evaluation or survey.
- When you interact with us, we collect information in order to better identify you and answer your questions. This information may include information we may need to respond to your questions and requests, such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address, order number, or a copy of your correspondence with us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address to send you e-mails about various news and promotions concerning EPSI. Even after you have subscribed to one or more newsletters and/or accepted one or more offers to receive marketing and/or promotional communications from us, you may choose to change your preferences by following the “Unsubscribe” link provided at the end of the e-mail or communication received.
- When you send us your application for a job or internship, we will collect your name, e-mail address and any other information you provide, including your work history. We use this information to evaluate and respond to your application.
How do we obtain your consent to collect your personal information?
When you provide personal information in order to complete a transaction, place an order for products or services, or complete a test or survey, we collect the information from you and use your personal data in accordance with this policy to fulfill your request or provide the service ordered by you or your Organization. In certain circumstances (for example, evaluations), we may seek your express consent on behalf of your Organization and on our own behalf.
You may, subject to legal obligations/restrictions, refuse to provide us with your personal information or withdraw your consent in cases where the personal information is under our control and processing has been based on consent. However, without this information, we may not be able to provide the product or service requested, manage your account or provide you with the information you request. In addition, for applicants and staff of client Organizations, your Organization may inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent.
How do we use your personal information?
Depending on the scenario, the data will be used as follows:
|If you have subscribed to one of our newsletters, your e-mail address will be used to send you direct e-mails and internal announcements.||Your explicit consent to receive such messages.|
|If you have subscribed to one of our Platforms, your data will be used to manage your account (research by customer service or resolution of technical problems).||Your implied consent to the use of your personal information for these and other purposes described in this Policy, or as permitted or required by applicable law.|
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interests (solving technical problems with our website or services).
|If you participate in an evaluation (online test) or a survey (online survey), your data will be used:
||Where consent is required, your consent (express or implied) obtained by us on behalf of your Organization, or in the case of data used by us, on our own behalf.|
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
What personal information may be disclosed?
EPSI will not disclose your personal information except upon your consent or as permitted by law, notably in the following contexts:
- Transfer personal information to third-party service providers (including affiliates acting in this capacity) who provide services on our behalf, including facilitating testing, conducting transactions or hosting and processing data.
- As part of a business transaction, in connection with the proposed or actual financing, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposition of all or part of EPSI, or its business or assets, for the purposes of evaluating and/or executing the proposed transaction. Assignees or successors of EPSI, or its business or assets, may use and disclose your personal information for purposes similar to those described in this Policy.
- Disclose personal information as necessary to satisfy legal, regulatory, insurance, audit and security requirements, and otherwise with your consent, or as permitted or required by law (including as required by Canadian and foreign laws applicable to us or our service providers). Accordingly, in response to a verified request from law enforcement or government officials regarding a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity, we may (and you consent to) disclose your name, city, province, telephone number, e-mail address and order history without a subpoena. However, in an attempt to balance your right to privacy with the ability to protect the community from bad actors, we will not disclose additional information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or similar legal process, unless the additional disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
Can your personal information be transferred elsewhere?
To enable us to provide the products and services offered by EPSI, we may, through our third-party service providers, process and host information collected outside the jurisdiction in which you reside. Where applicable, we ensure that our service providers comply with applicable privacy laws, and we implement contractual clauses guaranteeing the protection of personal information.
By providing your personal information or engaging with a Platform, you consent to such transfer and hosting.
How does EPSI protect your personal information?
We strive to preserve the quality and integrity of your personal information. The security technologies and policies that we and our service providers implement help us protect, to the extent possible, Users’ personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, malicious or accidental destruction, or inadvertent loss of data.
We store electronic records on secure servers with limited access, use file encryption to safeguard electronic data and employ technological tools such as firewalls and passwords. We will also ensure that our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of all personal information.
Our Platforms are equipped with encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layers (SSL or TLS), to protect your personal information during data transfers. SSL and TLS are used to encrypt order information, i.e. the identification information requested at the time of registration.
We continually improve our security procedures in line with technological developments, in order to maintain maximum protection. Our staff and the staff of our subcontractors who have access to personal information are bound by a written contract to respect the privacy of our Users and the confidentiality of the personal information to which they have access. Information will be accessible by our personnel and the personnel of our subcontractors only when their function requires it.
Finally, we take steps to ensure that the information we anonymize and use for development purposes cannot be reconstructed or linked to any specific individual.
Although we cannot accept responsibility for theft, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction of data by a third party, we take reasonable steps to prevent these situations from occurring. Despite our diligence, no system is utterly infallible. It is with full awareness of this fact that you choose to transmit your information to us.
Please note that the safety and security of your information is also your responsibility. If you have chosen a password to access one of our Platforms, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
What are your rights regarding your personal information?
Subject to legal or contractual obligations and requirements, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, use or sharing of information under our control. However, withdrawing your consent may limit or prevent us from offering you, or from being able to continue to offer you, specific services. EPSI or your Organization will inform you of the consequences of withdrawing your consent.
We make every effort to ensure that the information contained in our files remains as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used. However, we also rely on your willingness to inform us of any changes to your information. If you wish to update or correct the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
You have the right to access and correct your personal information under our control. We will ask you to put your request in writing and to provide us with sufficient specific details to help us understand your request and complete our search for your information. We will ask you to verify your identity before we conduct a search or give you access to your information. We will let you know in advance if there is a charge for access to your information. We may also ask you for additional information to confirm the scope of your request, such as the time period involved or a specific description of the information you wish to access. If you have carried out an assessment or participated in a survey at the request of an Organization, we ask that you send any request for access to personal information directly to the Organization.
You may exercise these rights at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer at the contact information listed at the bottom of the Policy. After receiving your written request, verifying your identity and understanding the scope of your request, we will provide you with a written response to your access request in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. In accordance with applicable privacy legislation, EPSI may also forward your request to the Organization.
Under what conditions is your personal information permanently deleted?
Unless permitted or required by applicable laws or regulations, we will retain your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including legal, accounting or auditing requirements. Also, EPSI does not sell your information to third parties.
In certain circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymized data for legitimate business purposes without further notice or consent from you.
Users from the European Union
EPSI assists its clients in the assessment of candidates and in personnel surveys. In providing services to its clients, EPSI follows the client’s guidelines and acts on its behalf.
EPSI collects, uses, discloses and otherwise processes personal information only as directed or authorized by the client. Accordingly, EPSI acts as a subcontractor with respect to the processing of candidates’ personal information in the EU and the respective client is the controller.
Throughout this policy, statements regarding EPSI’s actions or practices (such as what information “we collect,” “we use,” and “we disseminate”) are to be understood as actions or practices performed by EPSI on behalf of the client or with the client’s authorization as they relate to the personal information of candidates (including survey participants) in the EU.
When using EPSI’s services and Platforms for assessment or survey purposes, the customer is also responsible for processing data provided by candidates (including survey participants). Data processing by the client is subject to the same regulatory obligations.
As a User and resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights, of which we inform you below:
- Right to information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data collected about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that your personal data be completed or rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: If certain reasons justify it, you can request the deletion of your personal data. However, this only applies when we no longer require your data to perform contracts with you.
- Withdrawal of consent: In general, we only process your data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and do not seek your consent for further processing. If you have nevertheless given us your consent for the further processing of your personal data in individual cases, you may revoke this consent and prevent the further processing of the data, provided that no other justification is relevant. This right of revocation does not apply to data stored by us for the purpose of contract performance.
- Right to limit processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of certain personal data for the duration of a complaint procedure or for other specific reasons.
- Right to data portability: You can request that we electronically transfer your personal data that you have provided to us and that we have still stored it to another responsible person.
- Right to complain: You can complain about our data processing to us or the competent data protection authority.
Please note that the above rights can only be exercised by data subjects in the EU. In addition, there are exceptions to the above rights under EU and EU Member State legislation, so you may not be able to exercise these rights in all situations.
Modification and acceptance
EPSI reserves the right to modify this Policy from time to time. When we make material changes to the Policy, we will post a notice on Platforms that link to the Policy to inform you of any material changes to the way we collect and use information. We will indicate at the top of the Policy the date it was last updated. Any changes will take effect when a new policy is published. Your use of the Platforms constitutes your acceptance of the revised policy then in effect.
Communicate with EPSI
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about our organization’s privacy practices, we invite you to send us an e-mail to EPSI’s Privacy Officer at DPO@epsi-inc.com. You can also contact him or her by calling 1-866-771-9078 ext. 303, or by writing to us at the following address:
A-1020 Saint-Joseph Boulevard
Gatineau, QC J8Z 1T3
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days from the date we receive your question.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website’s server installs on your computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit the site via your browser. They contain information that allow the visited website to identify your browser and record your past activities (e.g. choice of language, etc.). The website’s server can only read the cookies that it installed. It does not have access to any of the other files on your computer or mobile device.
What Types of Cookies Does the EPSI Websites Use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Applications and use their features. Without these cookies, certain services may not be provided.
We currently use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Cookie Name||Source||Purpose||Further Information|
|ASPSESSIONIDSessionId||X||This session cookie executes a Microsoft technology that is essential for the operation of our websites or platforms. It assigns an identification number to each visitor so they can navigate the site correctly.||Session Cookie|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||X||This session cookie executes a Microsoft technology that is essential for the operation of our websites or platforms. It assigns an identification number to each visitor so they can navigate the site correctly.||Session Cookie|
|Epsi.auth_token||X||Authentication token to grant user access to the application based on a certain permission. Contains basic identification information such as username, first name and last name.||Session Cookie|
We currently use the following functional cookies:
|Cookie Name||Source||Purpose||Further Information|
|epsi.globalSiteSettings||X||Drives the look and feel of the application and enabling certain features||Session cookie|
We make use of analytic cookies to analyse how our visitors use our Applications and to monitor performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which Applications are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some Applications receive error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Applications. The information collected by these cookies is not associated with your personal information by us or by our contractors.
We currently use the following performance cookies:
|Cookie Name||Source||Purpose||Further Information|
You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting
HTML Email Web Beacons
Our emails may contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to you, to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than in HTML format.
Use of IP Addresses and Web Logs
We may also use your IP address and browser type to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our Applications and to improve the service we offer to you. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on the internet. Your IP address might also be used to gather broad demographic information.
We may perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (e.g. google.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Modifications and Agreement
EPSI reserves the right to modify this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Any changes will take effect upon publication of a new policy.
This site is edited by EPSI Inc. Please consult our Legal Notices.
Use of This Website
This website is owned and operated by Évaluation Personnel Sélection International Inc. (hereinafter “EPSI”). Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept these Terms without limitation or qualification. By accessing a section of this website that requires the use of a password or access code, you represent and warrant that you have legitimately obtained the password or access code from the EPSI. If you do not agree with these Terms, whether in whole or in part, do not use this website. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this website and the material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the site or such material.
Exclusion of Warranties
EPSI makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality, good working order or condition of this website, the information, applications, products, and services contained on this website, its suitability for use, its use in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or the security of any data communicated via this website. ALL MATERIAL, TESTS, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. EPSI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusions otherwise provided in these Terms. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such non-permitted exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
EPSI, its shareholders, directors, officers, and employees, will not be liable, whether towards you or a third party, for claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, be they direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive, arising out of or in connection with this website, its content, or the use thereof or access thereto. For greater certainty, but without limitation whatsoever and notwithstanding anything to the contrary, EPSI, its shareholders, directors, officers, and employees, will not be liable, whether towards you or a third party, for claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, be they direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive, arising out of or in connection with the following:
- telecommunications systems breakdowns, underperformance, delays, interruptions in service, electrical failures, including such failures and problems affecting the communication, transmission, accuracy or prompt reception of information, material, messages or instructions between you and EPSI or preventing, in whole or in part, the transmission of such information, material, messages or instructions;
- your inability, at any time, to access any part of the website or its content, or the products and services offered on this website;
- the interception, loss or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information communicated via the Internet, including personal information;
- the lack of reliability, prompt access or availability of this website or any part of its content and the products and services offered on this website; and
- the failure of the Site Owner to take corrective measures.
Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this website. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
The exclusions and limitations mentioned above shall apply regardless of whether the claims, losses, costs, or damages are founded on a contractual or extra-contractual basis or on any other theory of liability, and these exclusions and limitations shall apply even if EPSI is advised of the possibility of such claims, losses, costs or damages.
Given that certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of moral, bodily, incidental or consequential damages, the liability of EPSI in those jurisdictions is limited to the extent allowed by law.
You agree and undertake to take up the interest, indemnify and hold harmless EPSI, its shareholders, directors, officers and employees, from all liability, claims, suits originating from a third party, and damages (including reasonable fees owed to lawyers and experts) arising out of or in connection with your failure to respect the present Terms or from any other act or omission on your part through your use of this website, your access to this website or its access by anyone using your computer system with your permission and on your behalf.
Password or Personal Access Code
Access to some sections of this website, including the sections “online tests” and “online test management”, requires a password or a personal access code. By accessing these sections, you represent and warrant that you have legitimately obtained the password or personal access code from the Site Owner. If you have been given a password or personal access code, you agree to:
- keep it confidential,
- not disclose it to anyone,
- not to allow third parties to use it,
- inform EPSI of the lost or non authorized use of such password or personal access code and
- be solely responsible for all activities that occur under the use of such password or personal access code.
Copyrights and Trade-Marks
It is necessary to obtain a password or personal access code to use certain sections of this website, including the sections “online test” or “online test management”. If you access these sections, you declare that you have legitimately obtained your password or access code directly from EPSI. If you have been assigned a password or access code, you agree to keep it confidential, not to disclose it to anyone and not to allow others to use it. You agree to assume full responsibility for all activities related to the use of this password or access code. In addition, you agree to notify EPSI of the loss or unauthorized use of your password or access code.
Material on this website, including but not limited to texts (including the tests, test reports, test correction forms, test answer sheets), images, illustrations, graphics, software, HTML code, audio clips, and video clips, is owned by EPSI or otherwise provided thereby under license, and EPSI does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. The material on this website is protected in Canada and in other jurisdictions by the Copyright Act and by all applicable international treaties. Consequently, the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified, in whole or in part in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to text, audio, video or executable files, without the prior written consent of EPSI, except if these actions are a technological consequence of browsing this website. Trade-marks displayed on this website (“Marks”), are registered or unregistered Marks of EPSI or others and are the property of their respective owners. The Marks may not be used without written permission from the owners of such Marks. Nothing in this website is to be interpreted as conferring a right to use the Marks or the material protected by the Copyright Act.
Users of this website agree not to:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using this website;
- knowingly or otherwise, introduce into or through this website any errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, which may be harmful to EPSI or website users;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, or any blatant expression of bigotry, racism, hatred or harassment, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, federal or foreign law;
- exploit in any way any website information, software or material, for commercial purposes;
- post on or transmit through the website material constituting solicitations for sales or purchases, advertising, promotional or marketing material.
By completing a test or transmitting information to the Site Owner, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such material expressly grants) to EPSI a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, adapt, exploit, broadcast, transmit, communicate, create compilations and derivative works from such submitted materials for the purposes of its commercial activities. In addition, you warrant that all “moral rights” in such materials have been waived.
EPSI may monitor the access to this website and other activities in relation thereto. EPSI may intervene to ensure the respect of these Terms, but makes no representation and gives no warranty as to said monitoring. By using and accessing this website, you consent to said monitoring should EPSI proceed therewith and to any eventual intervention.
Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. EPSI has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or their content, or the accessibility thereof via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material, products or services posted or offered thereon. You may not create links from other websites to pages of this website other than to the main page, except if expressly permitted to do so by EPSI (to obtain permission, contact our Website Administrator).
Accuracy of Information
While EPSI may update the information or material on this website from time to time, EPSI does not represent or warrant that information or material on this website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
Responsibility for Your Computer System
You remain entirely responsible for all damage caused to your computer system by
- the connection, configuration and compatibility of the different components of your computer system,
- the use of all material originating from any website whatsoever, access to any website,
- access to any website,
- the download of any data, software or viruses.
EPSI, its shareholders, directors, officers, and employees, assume no liability whatsoever for the illegal access to your computer system by hackers nor for the quality, reliability, compatibility or speed of services provided by any Internet service provider.
Risks Related to the Internet
Communications via the internet may be intercepted, lost or modified. Thus, no personal information should be transmitted by you to EPSI by way of email, unless measures have been taken to ensure the security of the communication. You agree that EPSI, its shareholders, directors, officers, and employees, assume no liability whatsoever towards you or a third party for any injury or damages suffered in relation to an email sent to EPSI or by EPSI upon your request. You fully assume the risks associated with such communication.
EPSI does not represent or warrant that the information or material, including any downloadable software, accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems that are discovered will be corrected.
Reserve of Rights
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to EPSI or its licensors. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of EPSI or of any other person or entity.
This website is controlled and operated by EPSI from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the province of Quebec and applicable federal laws, without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of the judicial district of Montreal in connection with the interpretation or application of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms should be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction nor shall it affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and conditions in any jurisdiction.
Changes to Terms
EPSI may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time you access this website.
You consent to the use of “cookies” (small text files transferred to your browser by a website) by the EPSI. These cookies keep a record of your preferences, making your subsequent visits to this website more efficient and allowing EPSI to provide improved service by personalizing website content that you and other users will have access to. Most browsers are designed to accept cookies, but their settings can be easily modified so that cookies are refused (see your browser’s help files for details).
EPSI’s failure to insist upon or to enforce strict performance of any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of any right or provision.
You acknowledge and agree that EPSI, in its sole and absolute discretion, may, without notice to you, suspend, cancel or terminate your use of, or access to, this website or any of its services, and remove and discard any information or content related to this website or any of its services(and your use thereof), for any reason, including where EPSI believes that you have violated any of these Terms. You further agree that EPSI shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with this website or any of its services or with any of these Terms, or with any conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of EPSI or any of the services available on this website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website or its services.
This agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone.
Information request form
HRID appreciates your interest and invites you to share your comments about its solutions and its various publications and conferences. However, HRID does not recommend that you send confidential or proprietary information via its website.
If you submit an e-mail request on our website and fill out the information request form, the personal information that this request may contain will only be provided to employees of HRID and EPSI (Compmetrica’s and HRID’s partner) for the purpose of responding to it.
This site contains links to another website, for which other privacy and data protection policies may apply. We therefore recommend that you carefully read the privacy statement appearing on this site so that you can make an informed decision as to whether or not you wish to use this site in light of their privacy practices.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about HRID’s privacy and data protection policy, or if you have any comments or questions about our website, please contact us:
By e-mail: contact@Hrid.com
By mail: 1020-A boulevard St-Joseph, Gatineau (Québec), J8Z 1T3, Canada