The ID-Typing (Dac), previously Typing Test (TYPING-AT), is a tool that assesses how many characters the candidate can enter during a timed period. It provides a fair assessment of a person’s ability to enter a large number of characters without error. The report includes various statistical results concerning the candidate’s typing skills, including the number of errors, the accuracy percentage, and the number of words typed per minute.
French | English
6 Questions | Development
Any organization where staff are required to enter data or perform typing tasks.
Provides different results regarding data entry, such as:
- The duration of the test (in minutes)
- The total number of words typed
- The total number of errors
- The accuracy percentage
- The gross and net typing speeds
Also includes information such as the number of missing words, the number of excess words, and the number of spelling errors.
- Quickly identify your candidates’ speed and accuracy of data input
- Get instant results
- Increase your organizational efficiency
- Receive a simple yet detailed report
Take even more advantage of
Combine the ID-Typing with the ID-Administrative
to create a complete evaluation solution.
Combine the ID-Typing with the training plans
to ensure a professional development process.